The Last of Us: Part II, PS4

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/4/2020, 19:39     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Amministratore

:trololol:

CITAZIONE
As you’ve likely just seen, the release of The Last of Us Part II has been delayed. We’re sure this news is just as disappointing to you as it is to us. We wanted to reach out to all of you in our community to give you a little more information.

The good news is, we’re nearly done with development of The Last of Us Part II. We are in the midst of fixing our final bugs.

However, even with us finishing the game, we were faced with the reality that due to logistics beyond our control, we couldn’t launch The Last of Us Part II to our satisfaction. We want to make sure everyone gets to play The Last of Us Part II around the same time, ensuring that we’re doing everything possible to preserve the best experience for everyone. This meant delaying the game until such a time where we can solve these logistic issues.

We were bummed about this decision, but ultimately understood it’s what’s best and fair to all of our players. We’re hoping that this won’t be a long delay and we’ll update you as soon as we have new information to share.

We wish you all, your families, and your friends the best of health. Thank you for being amazing fans and your continued support.

Stay safe!

—Naughty Dog

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 27/4/2020, 09:05     +2   +1   -1

The WEI Community

Group:

Un impiegato Naughty Dog incazzato con la compagnia sta leakando praticamente tutto il gioco :rotfl:

view post Posted on 28/4/2020, 07:56     +1   +1   -1

The WEI Community

Group:

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/04/the-last-o...ayed-to-july-17

Bravi stronzi, così la gente ha due mesi a disposizione per spargere spoilers a destra e a manca :trololol:

Mi spiace che a farne le spese sia GoT, anche se il danno è minimo...

view post Posted on 30/4/2020, 11:01     +1   -1

Group:
Amministratore

Altro bestione da 2CD/100GB.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 3/5/2020, 13:04     +1   +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

Sembra che i leaks non siano responsabilità di uno sviluppatore 'gola profonda' ma di una falla della sicurezza dei Naughty Dogs.

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1256893466564603906

CITAZIONE
Jason Schreier

OK: After talking to two people with direct knowledge of how TLOU2 leaked as well as some Naughty Dog employees, I have a good idea of what happened. Short version: hackers found a security vulnerability in a patch for an older ND game and used it to get access to ND’s servers.

I think the footage that leaked is from devs playing an early build (I haven’t watched it). Most importantly, rumors of this being an act of protest by a contractor whose pay was robbed are not true. (ND actually extended pay and healthcare benefits for contractors due to covid)

view post Posted on 3/5/2020, 17:12     +1   +1   -1

The WEI Community

Group:

Ok, sarò onesto, non so quasi una sega di informatica (rispetto a molti altri qui dentro, intendo) e non sono proprio una cima di intelligenza ma una patch di un vecchio gioco che ha permesso ad un pincopallino qualunque di accedere ad un server che contiene una dev kit build del gioco in lavorazione mi sembra una cosa che non può essere neanche lontanamente fattibile. =/

view post Posted on 3/5/2020, 17:56     +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

Il termine tecnico è 'backdoor'. Se per qualsiasi motivo riesci ad avere accesso alle credenziali di accesso a un'area riservata su un server (come può esserlo la sezione destinata al development) puoi tranquillamente tirare giù tutto quanto vi è contenuto.

Qui c'è il processo completo che ha portato al leak in questione:

https://twitter.com/PixelButts/status/1256792950136172550

A quanto pare i giochi ND hanno nel codice della patch 'finale' una chiave d'accesso riservata per il web service di Amazon - che viene utilizzato come supporto dai 'cagnacci' per immagazzinare i dati dei loro titoli in sviluppo (sostanzialmente è un servizio di cloud storage offerto da Amazon, non dissimile dai vari MEGA ecc.). Con quella chiave e l'ID corretto (il 'bucket ID' dovrebbe essere un codice univoco che identifica ogni singola applicazione) è possibile entrare nello storage e 'frugare' tra la roba presente.

CITAZIONE
Every ND game has a "final" patch that is pushed to the game that contains an Amazon AWS key, that when paired with a secret bucket ID it will give full access to the server's contents.

Theres a different key and bucket ID per game, this is important

CITAZIONE
Come March, keys and data was saved, somewhere around 1-3TB, though I can only say 1TB for sure.

They were trying to dump TLOU1 in an effort to get that games key as UC3 had TLOU1 material, so surely TLOU1 had TLOU2? No idea in the end but come April things got spicy

CITAZIONE
Come may 30th, late at night, the source that disclosed this to me stated that the key had changed so ND for sure knew how to resolve this issue, and no keys work with the bucket IDs now.

(30 maggio ? credo intendesse 30 aprile, ma comunque)

CITAZIONE
In regards to the devkit nonsense: yes you would need a devkit to do this and given that its relatively easy to get one (yes really, it is) this is not very much of a problem.

I can say the circle for the vulnerability owns such hardware as well, I've seen the photos

Edited by The Wraith - 3/5/2020, 19:24

view post Posted on 4/5/2020, 17:33     +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

Jim Sterling affronta il discorso dei leaks al gioco da un altro punto di vista, ovvero il motivo per cui abbiamo inizialmente creduto che fosse partito da una 'gola profonda' tra gli sviluppatori.
Gli orari di lavoro massacranti.

Video

view post Posted on 6/5/2020, 15:41     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Amministratore