Greatest Member

Group:

view post Posted on 23/1/2017, 21:02     +1   -1

Effort, guts and spirit!

Group:
OtakuFighter

http://www.spaziogames.it/notizie_videogio...iattaforme.aspx

Praticamente già confermato che uscirà ovunque :asd:

Curioso di vedere il prezzo, magari lo mettono a poco accontentandosi di aver spennato i polli su Switch.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 16/2/2017, 09:20     +1   -1

Overlord

Group:

2:56:45

Video
CITAZIONE
Capcom Japan's own Tomoaki Ayano recently took to Capcom TV to show off the upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive, Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers.

On Monday, we learned that the gamewill indeed feature a first-person game mode in which the player uses the Joycon to defeat Shadaloo soldiers. Today, however, we get to see it in action for the first time.

The “Unleash! Ha”DO”ken” game mode appears to be a simple mini-game of sorts, tasking the player with the mission of defeating waves of enemies. Each attack is activated by using the motion feature on the Joycon -- if a player wants to toss a fireball, they have to perform a Hadouken motion with their hands, raise their fist for a Dragon Punch, and move their hands side-to-side for a Hurricane Kick.

You can check out some screenshots of the mode below.

www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/15...u-and-hadouken/

view post Posted on 16/2/2017, 09:48     +1   -1

Collezionista Compulsivo

Group:
Fighter

ma solo a me la versione "HD" con gli sprite della Udon, fa schifo?

se avessero messo la versione pixellosa classica forse forse mi sarebbe interessato.

view post Posted on 16/2/2017, 10:03     +1   -1

Overlord

Group:
Amministratore

Mi pare si possa scegliere

Inviato dal mio Lumia 635 tramite ForumFree App

view post Posted on 16/2/2017, 11:00     +1   -1

Collezionista Compulsivo

Group:
Fighter

se é la versione rippata da quella che c'era sul psn allora puoi cambiare solo gli sprite dei personaggi. gli stage restano quelli "HD" con un risultato orribile. :ahsisi:

view post Posted on 16/2/2017, 12:02     +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

Questa versione permette anche la selezione dei vecchi fondali.

E' comunque sostanzialmente una 'HD Remix 2.0' con l'aggiunta dei pigiamati cattivi e il minigame in FPS.

view post Posted on 18/4/2017, 07:59     +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

Le TouchScreen SuperMoves...

Video

Remix 'più o meno' azzeccati...

Video

40 dolla, amole lungolungo.

EDIT: ohmmioddio, non l'ho mai notato. Uno dei commenti su EH parla della OST di Ken e la paragona a questo. E si, l'inizio è IDENTICO.

Video

view post Posted on 18/4/2017, 12:43     +1   -1

Overlord

Group:

inquietante :ph34r: :pippotto:

view post Posted on 18/4/2017, 14:31     +1   -1

Overlord

Group:
Fighter

"Il mio Mugen è differente" (semi-cit.)

view post Posted on 18/4/2017, 14:41     +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

Più che altro chi ha disegnato quegli sprite HD andrebbe flagellato a sangue.

view post Posted on 18/4/2017, 14:42     +1   +1   -1

Overlord

Group:
Fighter

CITAZIONE (The Wraith @ 18/4/2017, 08:59) 
EDIT: ohmmioddio, non l'ho mai notato. Uno dei commenti su EH parla della OST di Ken e la paragona a questo. E si, l'inizio è IDENTICO.

Video

Non ci starebbe nemmeno male trall'altro.

view post Posted on 15/5/2017, 20:13     +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

:asd:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-...t-of-wii-waggle

CITAZIONE
I've spent some time with Ultra Street Fighter 2 on Nintendo Switch and while my review will have to wait until the end of the month, I wanted to talk now about the game's first-person mode, which, I'm sorry to say, is awful

Video

view post Posted on 15/5/2017, 20:30     +1   -1

Overlord

Group:
Fighter

Ma non potevano sfruttare quel motore grafico direttamente per fare SFV anche su Switch, anziche questa stupidtà modalità? :pippotto:

view post Posted on 25/5/2017, 15:33     +1   -1

The Scythe that Reaps

Group:
Moderatore

Eurogamer.net : 'Avoid' .

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-...llengers-review

CITAZIONE
Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers is billed as the definitive version of Street Fighter 2, but it's best described as a Frankenstein. There's no speed select. There are no bonus stages in arcade mode. You have the option of playing with the original - and best - visuals, or switch to the divisive updated visuals from Capcom's own nine-year-old game Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, the one with the jerky animations and ugly graphics drawn by Udon Entertainment.

Given the game has Udon's HD graphics, you'd think it would basically be Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix ported to Switch, but it's not. The Final Challengers does not include the balance changes made by competitive video game expert David Sirlin. Curiously, Capcom's stripped those out in favour of a few of its own. For example, grapple breaks have been added, and the combo timing has been adjusted to make it slightly more forgiving. But these are tweaks only the fighting game community will care about. Essentially, The Final Challengers is Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on Switch.

CITAZIONE
But what claws at my disappointment, dragging it down into angry territory, is how much Nintendo charges for all this. £35 is an astonishing price to ask people to pay for what is, essentially, a 23-year-old game with online play. On Amazon, Injustice 2, perhaps the most fully-featured fighting game ever made, is only a fiver more expensive on PS4 at £40. Street Fighter 5 is £15.

Some will suggest The Final Challengers costs so much because it comes on one of those expensive Nintendo Switch carts (we've reported on this issue before), but I and the average person couldn't give two tosses about Nintendo's bonkers publishing policy. All I care about is this game costs £35 on cart and on the eShop. Just sell it on the eShop for a tenner and ditch the physical version, if it means the whole thing can stink of less corporate greed. Gah!

The Final Challengers has but one redeeming feature: an arcade mode. Hilariously, Capcom couldn't muster an arcade mode for Street Fighter 5 - and, over a year after its release, still hasn't. But here we are, with Street Fighter 2 on Switch, and there's an arcade mode. What a world.

40 replies since 13/1/2017, 11:04   519 views